2017 Rider Information
The field has been divided into 3 groups/separate races based on ability/age. There will be 3 separate Leagues with points scored for the first FIFTEEN in each race group counted towards an Overall for each group plus category prizes for each group.
The first ten in each race will score: 20-17-15-13-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1.
There will be promotion/demotion between groups if riders perform above/below the ability of their group. The Overall Winner of the 2017 NMRRL will be determined by the NMRRL Committee based on performances of all the groups.
Each evening 2 of the groups will race with the other group marshaling or having a night off. Riders will race 10 evenings, marshal 3 times with 2 nights off.
Marshaling/Nights off are determined by group and NOT on an individual basis.
Please ride in your club jersey if you belong to a club.
1) Marshalling is COMPULSORY. A rider must turn up to marshal on their designated night(s). All marshals have to sign on. A substitute is allowed if a rider can't make it or is on holiday but should notify myself or the nominated organiser in advance.
2) If a rider misses their marshaling duty they have the chance to marshal the following week or at the next race they turn up to ride. It is also possible for them to marshal instead of a night off.
3) If a rider still does not marshal, the rider will be disqualified from the rest of the 2017 NMRRL.
4) If riders are on holiday they should make me aware of the dates so another marshaling date can be arranged beforehand.
Marshals Other Info:
All marshals MUST sign on by 6.45 PM LATEST (6.35pm last 2 events) and attend the Marshals briefing. Also take the 'Cycle Race In Progress' signs and fix in position before the race and return them to the HQ after the race if requested to do so.
ALL RIDERS MUST PRESENT THEIR LICENCE AT THE SIGNING ON BEFORE EACH RACE
Time of Start: 7.15pm (Last race: 7.05pm due to daylight).
Signing on will open- 6.15pm. Signing on will close - 7.00pm (6.45pm last event).
1. Dinnington: May 4th - Groups A & C. Marshals: Group B: 1-16/23-35/40/44-45. (Medics: 14 & 25). Night off: 17-22/36-39/41-43. Race Coordinator: Matt Rodgers.
2. Torworth: May 11th - Groups B & C. Marshals: Group A: 1-16/27-30/37. (Medics: 5 & 16). Night off: 17-26/31-36. Race Coordinator: Steve Ellis.
3. Dinnington: May 18th - Groups A & B. Marshals: Group C: 1-5/7-9/12-25/28-29/41-44/48-49. (Medics 3 & 41). Night off: 6/10-11/26-27/30-40/45-47/50. Race Coordinator: Paul Young.
4. Serlby: May 25th - Groups B & C. Marshals: Group A: 5-9/17-26/29/32-36. (Medics 5 & 36). Night off: 1-4/10-16/27-28/30-31/37. Race Coordinator: John Smith.
5. Dinnington: June 1st - Groups A & C. Marshals: Group B: 1-6/8-12/19-22/25/29-33/36-39/41-45. (Medics: 30 & 44). Night off: 7/13-18/23-24/26-28/34-35/40. Race Coordinator: Garry Hill.
6. Torworth: June 8th - Groups B & C. Marshals: Group A: 1-4/13-26/31/37. (Medics: 3 & 18). Night Off: 5-12/27-30/32-36. Race Coordinator: Robert Fowler.
7. Serlby: June 15th - Groups A & C. Marshals: Group B: 7/9-11/13-22/29/33/35-44. (Medics: 14 & 43). Night off: 1-6/8/12/23-28/30-32/34/45-47. Race Coordinator: Chris Last.
8. Dinnington: June 22nd - Groups A & B. Marshals: Group C: 1-15/30-33/35-41/45-47/50. (Medics: 3 & 41). Night off: 16-29/34/42-44/48-49. Race Coordinator: Paul Austin.
9. Torworth: June 29th - Groups A & C. Marshals: Group B: 3/7/17-18/22-28/30-37/45-47. (Medics: 25 & 30). Night off: 1-2/4-6/8-16/19-21/29/38-44.
Race Coordinator: Mark Ellis.
10. Serlby: July 6th - Groups A & B. Marshals: Group C: 5-6/8/16-35/40/42-44/48-50. (Medics: 26 & 44). Night off: 1-4/7/9-15/36-39/41/45-47. Race Coordinator: Rob Ingle.
11. Dinnington: July 13th - Groups B & C. Marshals: Group A: 1-4/10-16/18-37. (Medics: 3 & 36). Night off: 5-9/17-18. Race Coordinator: Steve Ellis.
12. Torworth: July 20th - Groups A & B. Marshals: Group C: 1-2/10-15/25-30/36-39/41-50. (Medics: 26 & 41). Night off: 3-9/16-24/31-35/40. Race Coordinator: Paul Young.
13. Dinnington: July 27th - Groups A & C. Marshals: Group B: 1-6/8-15/17-20/23-28/34/39-46. (Medic: 14 & 25). Night off: 7/16/21-22/29-33/35-37/47. Race Coordinator: Matt Rodgers.
14. Serlby: August 3rd - Groups B & C. Marshals: Group A: 5-12/17-18/20/27-28/30-36. (Medics: 5 & 36). Night off: 1-4/13-16/19/21-26/29/37. Race Coordinator: Rob Blackburn.
15. Dinnington: August 10th - Groups A & B. Marshals: Group C: 3-4/7/9-11/16-24/26-27/30/32-40/45/47/50. (Medics: 3 & 26). Night off: 1-2/8/12-15/25/28-29/31/41-44/46/48-49. Race Coordinator: Paul Austin.
TORWORTH/SERLBY. HQ - Harworth Sports Centre.
DINNINGTON. HQ - Dinnington Rugby Club.
TORWORTH CIRCUIT: Start/Finish on Baulk Lane, continue for approximately 0.5 miles to junction with A634, LEFT onto A634, continue for nearly 2 miles, LEFT onto A638, continue for 1.5 miles, left onto Baulk Lane for 0.7 miles to complete 1 lap. Lap distance: 4.7 miles x 7 laps = 32.9 miles
SERLBY CIRCUIT: Start/Finish on Snape Lane, proceed to the junction with the A638, LEFT onto A638, continue towards Bawtry passing through Scrooby Village for approximately 2 miles, LEFT onto A614, proceed along the A614 for 1.5 miles to Serlby crossroads, LEFT onto Snape Lane continue on Snape Lane through Serlby Park for 1.5 miles to complete one lap. Lap distance: 5.3 miles x 6 laps = 32 miles.
DINNINGTON CIRCUIT: Start on Lodge Lane outside Rugby Club, continue for approximately 1.3 miles, LEFT at Gildingwells onto Burrs Lane/Gildingwells Road and continue for 1 mile to Letwell (narrow road, take care especially on all corners/bends) sharp LEFT in Letwell onto Ramper Road for 250 yards, LEFT onto Lamb Lane (B6463), continue for 1.3 miles, LEFT onto Leys Lane for 0.8 mile, sharp LEFT onto Lodge Lane, continue for 500/600 yards to the Finish to complete 1 lap. Lap distance: 4.8 miles x 6 laps = 28.8 miles (or 5 laps/24 miles if weather conditions are poor).
NOTE: At the Start can all riders give due consideration to other road users please and stay well over on your own side of the road.
If you lose your number, you lose your deposit. NO NUMBER NO RIDE!!!
A Race Coordinator is appointed who selects 2 deputies to take complete charge of the event. He will delegate responsibility for all aspects of the race. It is assumed that he and his deputies will assume responsibility for 3 of the major duties which are as follows:
Signing-on: Make sure sheets are up to date. Check licenses, etc.
Chief Marshal: Allocate and ensure sufficient marshals at all relevant points with most experienced on difficult/important junctions etc. Issue every marshal with jacket and flag.
Race Observers x 2: Must be experienced and capable of race assessment regarding dangerous/reckless riding and of reporting impartially.
Lead and Following cars with drivers (2 Lead + 2 Following with 2 Standby in the case of breaks). Race Coordinators should not drive themselves. All cars must carry warning/flashing lights.
Lead Cars: Should be at least 100 meters in front of the groups at all times to allow adequate warning to marshals and other road users.
First Aider/Medics. Must ride in Following car(s).
Camera Operators (Judges) x 2. Must be capable of setting-up and operating. Essential for correct race results.
Start/Finish Line. Deliver and set-up equipment; Lap board, bell, flags, etc. Ensure finish line is adequate and in place.
ALL NMRRL EVENTS ARE RUN UNDER THE RULES OF TLI CYCLING LTD.
NMRRL events are sponsored by: BIKE BOX ALAN
42 Whiston Vale, Whiston, Rotherham S60 4JJ
Tel & Fax: 01709 365408. Mobile: 078 1234 6826
1. JACK STEPHENSON S 13804 OUT OF THE SADDLE CC
2. DAN STEPHENSON M 13624
3. STEPHEN ELLIS C 15513
4. BRADLEY HATFIELD S 12962
5. IAN DAVENPORT C 11771
6. ROBERT MITCHELL M 10211
7. DARYL PLANT M 14352
8. ANDREW SHAW M
9. JOHN SMITH A 15596
10. BEN WERTH A 16895
11. XAVIER SCOTT M 11809 ANDY MOORE AUTOCENTRES RACING
12. AARON CHAMBERS SMITH J 16486
13. NICK BODEN A 14047 COMMON LANE OCCASIONALS
14. MARC HUGHES B 13726
15. MARK TURNER C 11741 DINNINGTON RC
16. OWYN WALLACE M 16479 DONCASTER WHEELERS
17. ROBERT BLACKBURN C 10006 8POINT8/THE WINTERSGREEN CARVERY
18. JAMES MAPPIN S 13550 GEARED UP CYCLES
19. JAMES QUIXALL J 16575
20. JOE LAW YA 14979 GREEN JERSEY RT
21. ADAM QUIXALL J 16348 LANGSETT CYCLES RT
22. ANDREW WHITELEY S 16722
23. LUKE HIND J 11960 MI RACING ACADEMY
24. BEN MAPPIN YA 16507 NORTH MIDLANDS YOUTH SQUAD
25. ROBERT FOWLER B 13477 RUTLAND CC
26. SIMON HALL M 15794
27. GAVIN ALCOCK A 16324 7 HILLS CC
29. ALLAN WAILOO B 13788
30. GRAHAM WALLER M SHARROW CC
31. LUKE ALLEN M 10145 SHEFFREC CC
32. SAM WALSHAM J 16323 TEAM BIKE BOX ALAN
33. ANDREW CUTTS S 12292 TEAM BOTTRILL/HSS HIRE
34. CRAIG PREECE M 16944 TEAM BOTTRILL/HSS HIRE
35. JAMES HILL S 16599 2M RACING CLUB
36. MATHEW BARROWCLIFFE M 16448 TLI
37. GRAHAM WALTON A 14140 COMMON LANE OCCASIONALS
1. JOHN CATLEY A 15737 BARNSLEY ROAD CLUB
2. JAMES GOUGH B 16353
3. WAYNE GREGORY B 15736
4. JACOB FEETHAM S 16199 BBM REVOLUTION CC
5. NICK CLARKE C 16517 BOLSOVER & DISTRICT CC
6. JOHN HIND C 10126
7. PETE LAUD A 16488 COMMON LANE OCCASIONALS
9. EUAN CREHAN J 15505 DINNINGTON RC
10. JASON ELLIOTT B 13454
11. GARRY HILL E 10949
12. KARL WOOFFINDIN M 10300
13. JASON CROSS B 11803 DONCASTER WHEELERS
14. DAVID CLARKE C 14473 HARWORTH & DISTRICT CC
15. MATT RODGERS A 10128
16. LEE WILD A 16438
17. MARK ELLIS S 14500 MANSFIELD ROAD CLUB
18. PHIL LINDLEY M 12027
19. ROBERT PERRY D 16452 MAXX RT
20. JOHN VARDY A 16435
21. BRETT DAUGHTREY A 15613 OUT OF THE SADDLE CC
22. CHRIS LAST C PLANET X
23. JAKE HAGYARD S 16863 RUTLAND CC
24. WILLIAM HAGYARD S 16871
25. ADAM LATHBURY S 13783
26. RUPERT PEARSON A 14154
27. ALEXANDER PRINCE S 15672
28. RICHARD WILKINSON M 12281
29. KRIS DUNN M 14211 7 HILLS CC
30. LEE GRIEVE S 16389
31. DAVID JOYCE B 13748
32. JONATHAN PUPIUS M 15554
33. PAUL WINWOOD M 13842 SHEFFIELD TRIATHLON CLUB
34. DANIEL SHINN A 16523 SHEFFREC CC
35. TIM WHITMORE A 16914 THRE DATAWOLVES RT
36. MARK BARNARD A 14393 2MRC
37. DOMINIC WATTS B 13157 VELOVIEWER
39. MATTHEW CHAPPELL M 16516 WORRALL WHEELERS
40. CRAIG BARROWCLIFFE M 16497 TLI
41. EAMON COX C 10569 COMMON LANE OCCASIONALS
42. TONY JOHNSON M 16646 BARNSLEY ROAD CLUB
43. TOM NORTH M 14016 TLI
44. ZACH LAW M 15519
45. ROBERT PARKER M 15515
46. HARRY LEWIS S 17224 JOE'S BIKES
47. JACOB PERKINS S 15540 7 HILLS CC
1. STEVEN LACEY B 15456 BARNSLEY ROAD CLUB
2. ANDREW CLARKSON M 16442 WORKSOP WHEELERS
3. MICK FAIREST D 16385 BOLSOVER & DISTRICT CC
4. LISA LEVERTON LE 16499
7. JO JEBB LC 16673
8. RICHARD FARRAN S 17158 WORRALL WHEELERS
9. GERARD DOHERTY D 11848 DINNINGTON RC
10. CAROLINE HATCHMAN LB 16491
11. MARK MINTING E 16376
12. STEPHEN MAKIN D 13456 DONCASTER WHEELERS
13. STUART BURROWS C 10881 ELMSALL RC
14. DEAN WILSON C 12300 FUSION CC
15. ALISTER BARNETT S 16891 GO APE
16. MATTHEW FARMER S 15447 HARWORTH & DISTRICT CC
17. MICHAEL MOORE B 16350
18. PATRICK ROBINSON C 16429
19. JASON TALBOT A 16371
20. ROD EGGINK B 15534 MANSFIELD ROAD CLUB
21. DARREN JOHNSON YATES B 16358
22. DAVID OAKTON A 10962
23. ANN WALSHAM LE 16415 MAXX ROAD TEAM
24. JONATHAN COOPER B 13604 NORTON WHEELERS
25. PAUL SLEAFORD D 16463
26. CARL DIXON M 15666 OUT OF THE SADDLE CC
27. NEIL DIXON M 16701
28. JAMES HALL B 15541
29. MARTIN NELSON B 16543 OUT OF THE SADDLE
30. TIM HASTINGS C 15514 RUTLAND CC
31. CHICO TAYLOR B 13585
32. MARTIN GIBSON M 16007 7 HILLS CC
33. ROB INGLE D 13747
34. DAVID TODD A 15612
35. ALEX WRIGHT S 16751
36. CHRIS ASHWORTH S SHEFFREC CC
37. STEVE JACKSON B 16685
38. LUKE PORTER S 16690
39. LEE RHODES B 15539
40. JULIA VAN CAMPEN LB 16576
41. EDWARD FISHER S 16770 TICKHILL VELO
42. STEPHEN WALKER C/D 14907 TRENT VALLEY ROAD CLUB
43. SCOTT DAWSON M 16669 WORRALL WHEELERS
44. PAUL YOUNG D 10550
45. PAUL AUSTIN E 14044 RETFORD & DISTRICT WHEELERS
46. DAVID HEALD C 16529 TLI
47. MARK OLDFIELD B 15506
48. TONY CARTER E 15752 CUORE MASTERS TEAM
49. ROY HOBSON E BOLSOVER & DISTRICT CC
50. KELVIN BROWN M 15578 TLI