2018 Rider Information
The field has been divided into 3 groups/separate races based on ability/age. There will be 3 separate Leagues with points scored for the first FIFTEEN in each race group counted towards an Overall for each group plus category prizes for each group.
The firs ing/Nights off are determined by group and NOT on an individual basis.
Please ride in your club jersey if you belong to a club.
1) Marshalling is COMPULSORY. A rider must turn up to marshal on their designated night(s). All marshals have to sign on. A substitute is allowed if a rider can't make it or is on holiday but should notify myself or the nominated organiser in advance.
2) If a rider misses their marshaling duty they have the chance to marshal the following week or at the next race they turn up to ride. It is also possible for them to marshal instead of a night off.
3) If a rider still does not marshal, the rider will be disqualified from the rest of the 2017 NMRRL.
4) If riders are on holiday they should make me aware of the dates so another marshaling date can be arranged beforehand.
Marshals Other Info:
All marshals MUST sign on by 6.45 PM LATEST (6.35pm last 2 events) and attend the Marshals briefing. Also take the 'Cycle Race In Progress' signs and fix in position before the race and return them to the HQ after the race if requested to do so.
ALL RIDERS MUST PRESENT THEIR LICENCE AT THE SIGNING ON BEFORE EACH RACE
Time of Start: 7.15pm (Last 3 races: 7.00pm due to daylight).
Signing on will open- 6.15pm. Signing on will close - 7.00pm (6.45pm last event).
1. Dinnington: May 3rd - Groups A & C.
Marshals: Group B: 1-42/56.
Night off: 43-55/57-60. Race Coordinator: Matt Rodgers.
2. Torworth: May 10th - Groups B & C. Marshals: Group A: 1-4/6-7/11-16/39/41-43/46.
Night off: 5/9/17-38/40/44-45. Race Coordinator: Steve Ellis.
3. Dinnington: May 17th - Groups A & B. Marshals: Group C: 1-23/26-32/47-52/55-56.
Night off: 25/33-46/57-58. Race Coordinator: Garry Hill.
4. Serlby: May 24th - Groups B & C. Marshals: Group A: 5/16-38/40/45.
Night off: 1-4/6-15/39/41-43/46. Race Coordinator: Nick Boden.
5. Dinnington: May 31st - Groups A & C. Marshals: Group B: 1-8/11-14/29-39/43-55/57-60.
Night off: 10/17-28/42/56. Race Coordinator: Chris Last.
6. Torworth: June 7th - Groups B & C. Marshals: Group A: 1-15/23/25/37-38/43-44/46.
Night Off: 16-22/27-36/39-42/45. Race Coordinator: John Smith.
7. Serlby: June 14th - Groups A & C. Marshals: Group B: 10/19-28/51-59.
Night off: 1-8/11-16/29-50/60. Race Coordinator: Dave Clarke.
8. Dinnington: June 21st - Groups A & B. Marshals: Group C: 5/9/13-46/57-58.
Night off: 1-3/5-7/11-12/21/47-52/55-56. Race Coordinator: Paul Sleaford.
9. Torworth: June 28th - Groups A & C. Marshals: Group B: 1-14/42-50/60.
Night off: 17-39/51-59. Race Coordinator: Rob Blackburn.
10. Serlby: July 5th - Groups A & B. Marshals: Group C: 1-3/6-12/18/25/40-52/55-57.
Night off: 5/13-17/19-23/26-39/58. Race Coordinator: Paul Austin.
11. Dinnington: July 12th - Groups B & C. Marshals: Group A: 1-22/27-45.
Night off: 23/25/46. Race Coordinator: Steve Ellis.
12. Torworth: July 19th - Groups A & B. Marshals: Group C: 13-25/33-41/51/55-56/58.
Night off: 1-12/26-32/42-49/52/57. Race Coordinator: Stephen Makin.
13. Dinnington: July 26th - Groups A & C. Marshals: Group B: 17-60.
Night off: 1-14. Race Coordinator: Matt Rodgers.
14. Serlby: August 2nd - Groups B & C. Marshals: Group A: 9/17-29/34-36/39-42/44-46.
Night off: 1-7/11-16/37-38/43. Race Coordinator: Marc Etches.
15. Dinnington: August 9th - Groups A & B. Marshals: Group C: 3-11/21-23/26-39/42-52/56/58.
Night off: 2/12-20/24-25/40-41/55/57/59. Race Coordinator: Paul Austin. - 7:00pm START
16. Dinnington: August 16th - Groups A & C.
Marshals: Group B: 1-42/56.
Night off: 43-55/57-60. Race Coordinator: Matt Rodgers. - 7:00pm START
17. Torworth: August 23rd - Groups A & C.Marshals: Group B: 1-14/24/30/42-44/49-50/60.
Night off: 17-23/25-29/32-39/45/51-59. Race Coordinator: Rob Blackburn. - 6:45pm START
1. ROBERT MITCHELL M 10211 OUT OF THE SADDLE CC
2. IAN DAVENPORT C 11771
3. STEPHEN ELLIS C 15513
4. BRADLEY HATFIELD S 12962
5. DARYL PLANT M 14352
6. JOHN SMITH A
7. DAN STEPHENSON M 13624
9. JACK STEPHENSON S 13804
11. ANDY BISHOP M 17881 ANDY MOORE AUTOCENTRES RACING
12. HARRY BUXTON J 17876
13. AARON CHAMBERS SMITH J 16486
14. STEPHEN PATERSON S 12187
15. DEAN WATSON S 18050
16. JAMES GOUGH B 16353 BARNSLEY ROAD CLUB
17. BEN LAST S CLAY CROSS RT
19. NICK BODEN A 14047 COMMON LANE OCCASIONALS
20. MARC HUGHES B 13726
21. PETE LAUD A 16468
22. JASON ELLIOTT B 13454 DONCASTER WHEELERS
23. JACOB FEETHAM S 16199 GEARED UP CYCLES/CN CYCLES RT
25. MARTIN RIGBY B 17981 MODA RT
27. STEVEN BUNTING A 18021 RUTLAND CC
28. JAKE HAGYARD S 16836
29. ALEXANDER PRINCE S 15672
34. GAVIN ALCOCK A 18239 7 HILLS CC
35. LEE GRIEVE S 16389
36. DAVID JOYCE B 13748
37. PETER COLLINS M 11564 SHARROW CC
38. JACK WARD S 17139
39. JAMES ALLEN A 13377 SHEFFREC CC
40. LUKE ALLEN M 10145
41. MARC ETCHES A 10959
42. ANDREW WHITELEY S 16722
43. JONATHAN DEXTER M ANDY MOORE AUTOCENTRES RACING
44. ASHLEY BROWN M 18477 BBM REVOLUTION CC
45. ALEXANDER FLETCHER S 18047 7 HILLS CC
46. PHIL AXE F 18617 SHARROW CC
48. JONATHAN HARVEY S DONCASTER WHEELERS
49. CHRIS GREEN C 17996 TLI
1. JOHN CATLEY A 15737 BARNSLEY ROAD CLUB
2. MICHAEL NEWTON S 18056
6. JOHN HIND C 10126 BOLSOVER & DISTRICT CC
7. CRAIG PREECE M 16944
8. FINLAY PREECE YA 18326
10. BOB JOHNSTON B 18188 COMMON LANE OCCASIONALS
11. JASON CROSS B 11803 DONCASTER WHEELERS
12. IAN EVANS M 18099
13. CHRIS HARBON B 18098
14. ROBERT BLACKBURN D 10006 8POINT8 GROUP
17. SAMUEL WOOD J 18339 GEARED UP CYCLES/CN CYCLES RT
18. STEVE WOOD A 18311
19. DAVID CLARKE C 14473 HARWORTH & DISTRICT CC
20. MICHAEL MOORE B 16350
21. PATRICK ROBINSON C 16429
22. MATT RODGERS B 10128
23. JACK ROWLAND S 18406
24. CARTER HOWE YA 16433 MANSFIELD ROAD CLUB
25. MARK BARNARD A 14393 OUT OF THE SADDLE CC
26. BRETT DAUGHTREY A 15613
27. MARTIN NELSON B 16543
28. KARL WOOFFINDIN M 10300
29. CHRIS LAST C VELO 365
30. ADAM LATHBURY S 13783 RUTLAND CC
32. LEE ASHTON S 18359 7 HILLS CC
34. MARTIN GIBSON M 16007
35. JAMES MELLOR S 18341
38. DAVID MORRISON M 17432
39. DAVID TODD A 15612
42. ALEX WRIGHT S 16751
43. CHRIS ASHWORTH S 15594 SHEFFREC CC
44. STUART BOLTON B 18216
45. ROB COPELAND A 18060
49. STEVE JACKSON B 16685
50. LUKE PORTER S 16690
51. STEPHEN WALKER D 14907 TRENT VALLEY ROAD CLUB
54. EDWARD FISHER S 16770 TLI
55. DARREN JOHNSON YATES B 16358
56. PATRICK DEWICK M 18574 OUT OF THE SADDLE CC
57. PHIL LINDLEY M 12027 TLI
58. ROB LYNCH M 18103
59. ROBERT PARKER M 15515
60. PHIL ENGLISH M 18215
2. MATTHEW SICE M 18163 BBM REVOLUTION CC
3. JOE WOODHOUSE M 18357 BIRDWELL WHEELERS
5. MICK FAIREST E 16385 BOLSOVER & DISTRICT CC
6. RICHARD SHIMWELL C 16492
7. KIERAN SMITH YA/J 17948
9. CHRISTOPHER SCOTT M 18342 CITY CYCLE COURIERS
11. JO JEBB LD 16673 COMMON LANE OCCASIONALS
12. GARRY HILL E 18607 DINNINGTON RC
13. GERARD DOHERTY D 11848 DONCASTER WHEELERS
14. CURTIS GREEN J 17997
16. STEPHEN MAKIN E 13456
17. SCOTT PATERSON J 18138
18. STUART BURROWS D 17063 ELMSALL RC
19. ANDREW BAKER C 18185 HARWORTH & DISTRICT CC
20. CHRIS HUNT C 17936
21. SEAN ORMEROD M 18014
22. JASON TALBOT A 16371
23. LEE WILD A 16438
25. ROB HUBBARD B 17986 KNOTTINGLEY VELO CC
26. JACOB LEIGH YA 18108
27. FRANCIS RHODES M 18077
28. JONATHAN COOPER B 13604 NORTON WHEELERS
29. PAUL SLEAFORD D 16463
30. ASH DAUGHTREY B 18013 OUT OF THE SADDLE CC
31. CARL DIXON M 15666
32. BRIAN PAGE A 18475
33. RICHARD CRAWLEY B 18427 RACING TNT
35. JAKE HARRISON S 17991 RUTLAND CC
36. CHICO TAYLOR B 13585
37. JUSTIN GALE C 16645 7 HILLS CC
38. RICHARD EDWARDS M 18089 SHEFFREC CC
39. DAVID HEALD C 16529 2MRC
40. SIAN RANDALL L/B 18097 TEAM JADAN - WELDTITE
41. DAN BANNISTER M 17952 WORRALL WHEELERS
42. SCOTT DAWSON M 16669
43. NIGEL GORE A 17832
45. ROB WALKER B 18091
46. DAVID ASHTON C 17910 TLI
47. ANDREW CLARKSON M 16442
49. CHRIS GREEN C 17996
52. GARETH TUPLING M 18253
55. ANDY MILLS A 18462 OUT OF THE SADDLE CC
56. PAUL AUSTIN E 14044 RETFORD & DISTRICT WHEELERS
57. GEOFF DAVISON D 18517 TLI
58. ADAM FOWKES M 18576
59. RICHARD BRAMHALL A 18930 FUSION CC
60. ERIN AVILL YA/L 18775 WICKERSLEY SCHOOL & SPORTS COLLEGE
TORWORTH/SERLBY. HQ - Harworth Sports Centre.
DINNINGTON. HQ - Dinnington Rugby Club.
TORWORTH CIRCUIT: Start/Finish on Baulk Lane, continue for approximately 0.5 miles to junction with A634, LEFT onto A634, continue for nearly 2 miles, LEFT onto A638, continue for 1.5 miles, left onto Baulk Lane for 0.7 miles to complete 1 lap. Lap distance: 4.7 miles x 7 laps = 32.9 miles
SERLBY CIRCUIT: Start/Finish on Snape Lane, proceed to the junction with the A638, LEFT onto A638, continue towards Bawtry passing through Scrooby Village for approximately 2 miles, LEFT onto A614, proceed along the A614 for 1.5 miles to Serlby crossroads, LEFT onto Snape Lane continue on Snape Lane through Serlby Park for 1.5 miles to complete one lap. Lap distance: 5.3 miles x 6 laps = 32 miles.
DINNINGTON CIRCUIT: Start on Lodge Lane outside Rugby Club, continue for approximately 1.3 miles, LEFT at Gildingwells onto Burrs Lane/Gildingwells Road and continue for 1 mile to Letwell (narrow road, take care especially on all corners/bends) sharp LEFT in Letwell onto Ramper Road for 250 yards, LEFT onto Lamb Lane (B6463), continue for 1.3 miles, LEFT onto Leys Lane for 0.8 mile, sharp LEFT onto Lodge Lane, continue for 500/600 yards to the Finish to complete 1 lap. Lap distance: 4.8 miles x 6 laps = 28.8 miles (or 5 laps/24 miles if weather conditions are poor).
NOTE: At the Start can all riders give due consideration to other road users please and stay well over on your own side of the road.
If you lose your number, you lose your deposit. NO NUMBER NO RIDE!!!
A Race Coordinator is appointed who selects 2 deputies to take complete charge of the event. He will delegate responsibility for all aspects of the race. It is assumed that he and his deputies will assume responsibility for 3 of the major duties which are as follows:
Signing-on: Make sure sheets are up to date. Check licenses, etc.
Chief Marshal: Allocate and ensure sufficient marshals at all relevant points with most experienced on difficult/important junctions etc. Issue every marshal with jacket and flag.
Race Observers x 2: Must be experienced and capable of race assessment regarding dangerous/reckless riding and of reporting impartially.
Lead and Following cars with drivers (2 Lead + 2 Following with 2 Standby in the case of breaks). Race Coordinators should not drive themselves. All cars must carry warning/flashing lights.
Lead Cars: Should be at least 100 meters in front of the groups at all times to allow adequate warning to marshals and other road users.
First Aider/Medics. Must ride in Following car(s).
Camera Operators (Judges) x 2. Must be capable of setting-up and operating. Essential for correct race results.
Start/Finish Line. Deliver and set-up equipment; Lap board, bell, flags, etc. Ensure finish line is adequate and in place.
ALL NMRRL EVENTS ARE RUN UNDER THE RULES OF TLI CYCLING LTD.
NMRRL events are sponsored by: BIKE BOX ALAN
42 Whiston Vale, Whiston, Rotherham S60 4JJ
Tel & Fax: 01709 365408. Mobile: 078 1234 6826